< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Statistics
Fall 2021, Section 95
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000317||MATH||1740||95||Introduction to Statistics||4.0||Open||
|10/25/2021 - 12/17/2021||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TEXTBOOK: This course has an Electronic Textbook which is available through D2L and billed to your student account. If you determine the e-text is not your preferred format you may order a printed upgrade from inside the digital content or you may opt-out during the first week of class and source the materials elsewhere. If you've purchased the e-book previously and the expiration date has not passed, you should opt-out. If you do not opt-out by the deadline you will be charged for the materials
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 28||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires any of these 11 prerequisites
- MATH 0910 - Introductory Algebra (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 76 on test Accuplacer Elementary Algebra
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Quantitative Reasoning
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Quantitative Reason
- A score of 215 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
- A score of 215 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Advanced Algebra Func
- A score of 19 on test ACT Math
- A score of 460 on test SAT Math Composite
- A score of 1148 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
- A score of 4 on test Math Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$198.71|
|DIRECT DIGITAL COURSEWARE PROVIDED|
|To Be Determined|
|To Be Determined|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.