< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/26/2019 - 12/16/2019||M||12:00pm - 1:55pm||Saint Paul College 4460||
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 18||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 8|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1711 - Composition 1 (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 1 on test PreReq Met ENGL 1712
- Restricted to: Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$49.36|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.