< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2021, Section 07
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|10/26/2021 - 12/14/2021||T||10:00am - 11:55am||Saint Paul College 4120||
- Blended/Hybrid courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 12|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1711 - Composition 1 (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 1 on test PreReq Met ENGL 1712
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$49.36|
|AN EMPTY POT'S DARKNESS|
|FREE PAPERS: POEMS|
|JAMES BALDWIN:LAST INTERVIEW|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.