< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|10/25/2021 - 12/17/2021||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- This class is not being taught on campus. Students are required to attend class virtually for live, in-real-time instruction, via Zoom. Attendance is mandatory and not optional. Students must have regular access to a computer, reliable internet, and must be comfortable using technology.
- ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace. For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 25||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- ENGL 1711 - Composition 1 (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 1 on test PreReq Met ENGL 1712
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after October 25, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 7, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$49.36|
|EVERYDAY PEOPLE:COLOR OF LIFE|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.