< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Minnesota History HONORS
Spring 2020, Section 91
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000219||HIST||1750||91||Minnesota History HONORS||3.0||Full||
|1/13/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||Arranged||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 18||Enrolled: 18||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- READ 0721 - Reading 1 (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 19 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 460 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 3 on test Reading Placement
- Restricted to: Honors Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 4, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
|MINNESOTA: A HISTORY OF THE LAND (2/DVD|
- Goal 5:Hist, Soc & Behav Sci
- Goal 10:People & Environment
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.