< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 60
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|4/7/2020 - 5/12/2020||T||6:00pm - 8:55pm||Saint Paul College 3250||
- Blended/Hybrid-OnLine AssignmentsRequire
- Accelerated course offered the second half of the semester from 3/26/19 to 5/14/19. Blended/Hybrid courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the firstname.lastname@example.org
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- READ 0721 - Reading 1 (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 19 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 460 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 3 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after April 7, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after April 7, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 12, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$98.72|
- Goal 3:Natural Sciences
- Goal 10:People & Environment
Goal 03 - Natural Science
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.