< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 92
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|4/6/2020 - 5/15/2020||n/a||n/a||Saint Paul College ONLINE||
- Accelerated online course offered second half of the semester. ONLINE-COURSE (100% online) Online courses require access to D2L Brightspace. Students must log into their courses before 11:00 pm on the 7th calendar day of the course. If new to D2L Brightspace, students may attend one of the Student Technology Orientations listed at http://www.saintpaul.edu/studentservices/d2l-brightspace For technical assistance accessing D2L Brightspace and/or courses, please e-mail the email@example.com
|Offered through: Saint Paul College.|
|Campus: Saint Paul College.||Location: Saint Paul College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 34||Seats Remaining: 1|
- This course requires any of these eight prerequisites
- READ 0721 - Reading 1 (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 60 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG Reading
- A score of 240 on test Accuplacer NG COMP Reading
- A score of 19 on test ACT Reading
- A score of 460 on test SAT Evidence-Based Read/Write Composite
- A score of 1047 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Reading
- A score of 3 on test Reading Placement
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after April 6, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after April 6, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is May 11, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.04|
- Goal 6:Humanities & Fine Arts
- Goal 8:Global Perspective
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 08 - Global Perspective
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.