< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2020, Section 61
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|6/9/2020 - 7/29/2020||n/a||n/a||Off Campus ONLINE||
- This course was scheduled to meet on campus but due to COVID-19 is now changed to online.
- This is a fully online course designed for self-motivated learners comfortable with the internet and computers. Lectures are delivered asynchronously in video form, with scheduled office hours via Zoom. Both the lecture and laboratory portions of the course are fully online. Internet access is required. There is a $65 fee included in the course cost to cover provided materials, that will need to be picked up from campus using social distancing procedures as directed by your instructor.
|Offered through: Inver Hills Community College.|
|Campus: Inver Hills Community College.||Location: Inver Hills Community College.|
|Status: Full||Size: 23||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 9, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 9, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 19, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$48.21|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.