< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2018, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/21/2018 - 7/13/2018||n/a||na - na||On Line Sections LINE||
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 27||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires any of these 10 prerequisites
- ADEV 0951 - College Reading and Learning Strategies I
- ENGL 0950 - Preparation for College Writing II (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 0990 - Gateway Composition
- A score of 1 on test Exempt from taking Reading placement tes
- A score of 28 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
- ESOL 0930 - Academic Reading and Study Skills
- EAP 0930 - Academic Reading and Study Skills (Minimum grade: 1.67 GPA Equivalent)
- EAP 1230 - College Reading and Studying Skills
- A score of 35 on test Accuplacer Sentence Skills
- A score of 1 on test Exempt from taking English placement tes
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 3, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$47.73|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Describe and discuss the experience and contributions (political, social, economic, etc.) of the many groups that shape American society and culture, in particular those groups that have suffered discrimination and exclusion.