< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Psychology of Adjustment
Summer 2018, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000162||PSYC||1165||51||Psychology of Adjustment||3.0||Open||
|5/21/2018 - 6/29/2018||n/a||na - na||On Line Sections LINE||
- 1. Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World--Through study in the sciences, mathematics, social sciences, humanities, histories, languages, the arts, technology and professions. 2. Intellectual and Practical Skills--Including: Inquiry and analysis; Critical and creative thinking; Written and oral communication; Quantitative literacy; Information literacy; Teamwork and problem solving. 3. Personal and Social Responsibility and Engagement--Including: Civic knowledge a
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 11|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 21, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$110.23|
Goal 05 - Hist/Soc/Behav Sci
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.
Goal 07 - Human Diversity
- Understand the development of and the changing meanings of group identities in the United States' history and culture.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the individual and institutional dynamics of unequal power relations between groups in contemporary society.
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.