< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Health Care Ethics
Summer 2018, Section 52
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000159||PHIL||1220||52||Health Care Ethics||3.0||Open||
|6/11/2018 - 8/3/2018||n/a||na - na||On Line Sections LINE||
- 2. Intellectual and Practical Skills including: Inquiry and analysis; critical and creative thinking; written and oral communication; quantitative literacy; information literacy, teamwork and problem solving. 3. Personal and Social Responsibility and Engagement including: Civic knowledge and involvement - campus, local and global; intercultural knowledge and competence; ethical reasoning and action; foundations and skills for lifelong learning. 4. Integrative and Applied Learning, Includin
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 35||Enrolled: 34||Seats Remaining: 1|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 11, 2018. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 11, 2018.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 24, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$47.73|
Goal 02 - Critical Thinking
- Gather factual information and apply it to a given problem in a manner that is relevant, clear, comprehensive, and conscious of possible bias in the information selected.
- Imagine and seek out a variety of possible goals, assumptions, interpretations, or perspectives which can give alternative meanings or solutions to given situations or problems.
- Analyze the logical connections among the facts, goals, and implicit assumptions relevant to a problem or claim; generate and evaluate implications that follow from them.
- Recognize and articulate the value assumptions which underlie and affect decisions, interpretations, analyses, and evaluations made by ourselves and others.
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Recognize the diversity of political motivations and interests of others.