< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Summer 2018, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|5/22/2018 - 6/28/2018||T W Th||9:00am - 1:00pm||Fine Arts Center 134||
- $65 Additional Fee
- 1. Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World--Through study in the sciences, mathematics, social sciences, humanities, histories, languages, the arts, technology and professions. 2. Intellectual and Practical Skills--Including: Inquiry and analysis; Critical and creative thinking; Written and oral communication; Quantitative literacy; Information literacy; Teamwork and problem solving. 3. Personal and Social Responsibility and Engagement--Including: Civic knowledge a
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- ART 1361 - Ceramics I
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 21, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$122.33|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.