< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Economics Micro
Summer 2018, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000035||ECON||1070||51||Principles of Economics Micro||3.0||Full||
|6/11/2018 - 8/3/2018||n/a||na - na||On Line Sections LINE||
- 1. Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World--Through study in the sciences, mathematics, social sciences, humanities, histories, languages, the arts, technology and professions. 2. Intellectual and Practical Skills--Including: Inquiry and analysis; Critical and creative thinking; Written and oral communication; Quantitative literacy; Information literacy; Teamwork and problem solving. 4. Integrative and Applied Learning--Including: Synthesis and advanced accomplishm
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Full||Size: 35||Enrolled: 35||Seats Remaining: 0|
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after June 11, 2018. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after June 11, 2018.
The last day to withdraw from this course is July 24, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$156.07|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.