< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fundamentals of Public Speaking
Summer 2018, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000021||COMM||1010||51||Fundamentals of Public Speaking||3.0||Open||
|5/21/2018 - 6/29/2018||n/a||na - na||On Line Sections LINE||
- 1. Knowledge of Human Cultures and the Physical and Natural World --Through study in the sciences, mathematics, social sciences, humanities, histories, languages, the arts, technology and professions. 2. Intellectual and Practical Skills Including: Inquiry and analysis; Critical and creative thinking; Written and oral communication; Quantitative literacy; Information literacy; Teamwork and problem solving. 3. Personal and Social Responsibility and Engagement Including: Civic knowledge an
|Offered through: North Hennepin Community College.|
|Campus: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.||Location: Brooklyn Park Campus - North Hennepin CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 30||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 5|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is June 21, 2018.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$47.73|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.