< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Ethics
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000147||PHIL||1551||01||Introduction to Ethics||3.0||Open||
|8/26/2019 - 12/19/2019||M W F||9:00am - 9:50am||Classroom Building 126||
|Offered through: Vermilion Community College.|
|Campus: Vermilion Community College.||Location: Vermilion Community College.|
|Status: Open||Size: 40||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires either of these prerequisite categories
- 1. Both of these
- READ 0092 - Preparation for College Reading II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
- ENGL 0092 - Preparation for College Writing II (Minimum grade: 2.0 GPA Equivalent)
2. A score of 78 on test Accuplacer Reading Comprehension
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 26, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 06 - Humanities/Fine Arts
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.
Goal 09 - Ethical/Civic Resp
- Examine, articulate, and apply their own ethical views.
- Understand and apply core concepts (e.g. politics, rights and obligations, justice, liberty) to specific issues.
- Analyze and reflect on the ethical dimensions of legal, social, and scientific issues.
- Identify ways to exercise the rights and responsibilities of citizenship.