< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/26/2019 - 12/20/2019||n/a||na - na||Online Instruction online||
- This is an on-line class
|Offered through: Itasca Community College.|
|Campus: Itasca CC.||Location: Itasca CC.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 10|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 27, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$59.55|
Goal 03 - Natural Science
- Demonstrate understanding of scientific theories.
- Formulate and test hypotheses by performing laboratory, simulation, or field experiments in at least two of the natural science disciplines. One of these experimental components should develop, in greater depth, students' laboratory experience in the collection of data, its statistical and graphical analysis, and an appreciation of its sources of error and uncertainty.
- Communicate their experimental findings, analyses, and interpretations both orally and in writing.
Goal 10 - People/Environment
- Explain the basic structure and function of various natural ecosystems and of human adaptive strategies within those systems.
- Describe the basic institutional arrangements (social, legal, political, economic, religious) that are evolving to deal with environmental and natural resource challenges.
- Evaluate critically environmental and natural resource issues in light of understandings about interrelationships, ecosystems, and institutions.
- Articulate and defend the actions they would take on various environmental issues.