< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/15/2020 - 4/29/2020||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Law Enforcement Crim. Justice Educ. Ctr 215||
- Prerequisites: CJS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice, AND either CJS 200 Literature in Criminal Justice OR CJS 201 Foundations in Criminal Justice required. Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: TBD.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 30||Seats Remaining: 2|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- CJS 201 - Foundations in Criminal Justice
- CJS 200 - Literature in Criminal Justice
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$128.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.