< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 54
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 32||Enrolled: 32||Seats Remaining: 0|
- This course requires any of these 10 prerequisites
- MATH 098 - Introduction to Mathematical Thinking (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MATH 102 - Mathematics of Sustainability (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- A score of 22 on test ACT Math
- A score of 50 on test Accuplacer College Level Math
- A score of 530 on test OLD-SAT Math
- A score of 530 on test SAT Math Composite
- A score of 530 on test SAT Math Test
- A score of 1158 on test MN Comprehensive Assessment Math
- A score of 250 on test Accuplacer NG Advanced Algebra Functions
- A score of 2.8 on test Mathematics GPA
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Illustrate historical and contemporary applications of mathematical/logical systems.
- Clearly express mathematical/logical ideas in writing.
- Explain what constitutes a valid mathematical/logical argument(proof).
- Apply higher-order problem-solving and/or modeling strategies.