< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Leadership and Empowerment for Women of Color
Spring 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001164||MGMT||350||50||Leadership and Empowerment for Women of Color||2.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|3/18/2021 - 4/29/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Grading method P/NC. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. For more information on how to register for this course, please contact Sam Poindexter at email@example.com. Online meeting dates: March 18, 25; April 1, 8, 15, 22, 29.
- Course description: This transformational and innovative course is focused on partnering with and lifting BIPOC women students to: unlock their gifts and talents; navigate toward effective career and life with tools and a cultural lens to thrive versus survive; cultivate competencies in innovative mindset, career-readiness, and mental models that create success on all levels of well-being. The cohort of emerging leaders will be immersed into self-discovery and empowerment supported by personal assessments as well as a devoted team of leading community professionals, experienced coaches, globally trained faculty, and new peer alliances.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 25||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 9|
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is 1 business day(s) after March 18, 2021. The last day to drop this course is 1 business day(s) after March 18, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|