< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Digital Forensics I
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001164||CYBR||671||01||Digital Forensics I||2.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|10/24/2020 - 12/12/2020||Sa||8:30am - 12:30pm||n/a||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Prerequisites: Graduate standing. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CYBR courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites.
- Remote Proctored Requirement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 17||Seats Remaining: 7|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Cyber Operations MS, Cyber Operations GC
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is 5 business day(s) after October 20, 2020. The last day to drop this course is 5 business day(s) after October 20, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is December 5, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|