< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Cyber Operations Fundamentals
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001162||CYBR||641||01||Cyber Operations Fundamentals||2.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/22/2020 - 10/10/2020||Sa||8:30am - 12:30pm||n/a||
- Note: Course delivery method has been converted to remote online with synchronous meetings as noted on schedule.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Prerequisites: Graduate standing. Note: Students are responsible to both be aware of and abide by prerequisites for CYBR courses for which they enroll, and will be administratively dropped from a course if they have not met prerequisites. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings as noted on schedule that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 11|
- Restricted to the following major(s): Cyber Operations MS, Cyber Operations GC
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is August 28, 2020. The last day to drop this course is August 28, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 3, 2020.