< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Techniques and Approaches to Teaching Adults
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001125||ADED||640||50||Techniques and Approaches to Teaching Adults||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Prerequisite: Admission to the Adult Basic Education Certificate program.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 16||Enrolled: 1||Seats Remaining: 15|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- ADED 620 - Introduction to Adult Education with Emphasis on Adult Literacy
- Requires students to be admitted.
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.