< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2021, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Overlaps with TCID 371. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 20|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two
- WRIT 280 - Digital Tools for Writing and Communication
- TCID 280 - Digital Tools for Writing and Communication
2. Any one of these five
- WRIT 231 - Writing II
- WRIT 261 - Business Writing
- WRIT 271 - Technical Writing
- TCID 261 - Business Writing
- TCID 271 - Technical Writing
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies