< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
International Political Economy
Fall 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001119||IBUS||312||50||International Political Economy||4.0||Open||
|8/22/2020 - 12/13/2020||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 10||Seats Remaining: 22|
- This course requires both of these prerequisite categories
- 1. One of these two groups
- 1. Both of these
- ECON 201 - Macroeconomics
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
2. ENTR 300 - Interdisciplinary Business Skills and Knowledge for Non-Business Majors
2. MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|