< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Research Writing and Information Literacy
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001088||WRIT||232||01||Research Writing and Information Literacy||5.0||Cancelled||
|8/27/2019 - 12/12/2019||T Th||1:00pm - 3:10pm||St. Paul Campus TBA||
- Note: This course satifies the intermediate writing requirement.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 22||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 22|
- This course requires any of these three prerequisites
- WRIT 121 - Writing I Intensive
- WRIT 131 - Writing I
- WRIT 132 - Written and Visual Communication
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$180.55|
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.