< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Introduction to Business: Learning Community
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001085||MGMT||100||01||Introduction to Business: Learning Community||3.0||Open||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/24/2021 - 12/12/2021||T||9:00am - 11:00am||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings that require intermediate computer/Internet skills, webcam and microphone and may require remotely proctored exams. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Classes will meet on Tuesdays from 9am-11am via Zoom.
- Note: Registration for this course is only open the Exploring Business Careers learning community. Contact Sally Pinkston at email@example.com or 612-659-7238. Students should be concurrently registered for specific sections of METR 101-51 and MIS 100-04.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 11|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|