< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Literacy Education in Urban Schools - Advanced Theory and Practice
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001084||EDU||614||01||Literacy Education in Urban Schools - Advanced Theory and Practice||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to the Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements. This course is offered concurrently with EDU 400.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course has required synchronous online weekly Zoom meetings. In order to participate in the course, students need to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 8||Seats Remaining: 18|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|