< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Literacy Education in Urban Schools
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001083||EDU||400||01||Literacy Education in Urban Schools||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Students are required to have completed at least 12 credits in the teaching major-Math, Life Science, Social Studies or English. Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course has required synchronous online weekly Zoom meetings. In order to participate in the course, students need to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L. This course is offered concurrently with EDU 614.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 24|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|