< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Principles of Management Information Systems
Fall 2021, Section 05
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001076||MIS||310||05||Principles of Management Information Systems||4.0||Cancelled||
||Remote Teaching Limited In-Person|
|8/25/2021 - 12/8/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||Minneapolis Campus M2100||
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Community Engagement
- Note: Microsoft Office 2016, or Microsoft Office 365, is required for this course. The software is available on computers in the library and installed in all campus labs for student use.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: Minneapolis Community and Technical Coll.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- This course requires either of these prerequisites
- MIS 100 - Fundamentals of Information Technology in Organizations
- DATA 211 - Data Science and Visualization
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|