< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Emergent Literacy in Urban Early Childhood Education
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001075||EDU||325||01||Emergent Literacy in Urban Early Childhood Education||2.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 3/1/2021||F||6:00pm - 9:00pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program or Department approval required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course has required synchronous online weekly Zoom meetings. In order to participate in the course, students need to have access to the following: microphone, camera and internet including access to D2L.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 22|
- Restricted to program(s): Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric, Pre-Urban Teaching Program
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is February 19, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|