< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/24/2020 - 12/7/2020||M||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: This course has been converted to Completely Online-Synchronous.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This course is required for History majors and minors and for Social Studies Teaching majors. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings at a time to be determined. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 25||Seats Remaining: 2|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.