< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Evidence-Based Nursing Practice
Spring 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001050||NURS||604||02||Evidence-Based Nursing Practice||3.0||Open||
|Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This section is reserved for DNP/FNP students and ELMSN students. Prerequisite for DNP Students: NURS 603, NURS 646, NURS 708, STAT 621. Co-requisite for DNP Students: NURS 647, NURS 700. Prerequisites for ELMSN Students: NURS 304, NURS 306, NURS 325, NURS 410. Co-requisites for ELMSN Students: NURS 309, NURS 400P, NURS 404. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 21||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Requires students to be admitted.
- Restricted to the following major(s): Doctor of Nursing Practice, Nursing Entry-Level MSN
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|