< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Case Studies in Strategic Management
Fall 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001022||MGMT||499||01||Case Studies in Strategic Management||4.0||Open||
|8/26/2021 - 12/9/2021||Th||6:00pm - 9:20pm||St Johns Hall 153||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: This course uses combined on-campus in-person meetings with remote synchronous and/or asynchronous online options. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course is offered as HyFlex /FlexSynchronous. You will have the option of attending the class in-person or remotely via Zoom.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Note: Instructors will communicate updates to in-person attendance expectations. Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 27||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 3|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- FIN 390 - Principles of Finance (Minimum grade: 1.66 GPA Equivalent)
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- MKTG 300 - Marketing Principles
- Requires minimum credits: 90
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|