< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Preparing for MN Licensure Content Exam
Spring 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001014||MATH||380||21||Preparing for MN Licensure Content Exam||1.0||Cancelled||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: Students whose prerequisites are not identified by the system should contact the Math and Statistics Department for an override at MATH@metrostate.edu.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Online Faculty-Designed Independent Study.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 20||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 20|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Mathematics Teaching
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$37.11|