< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Historical, Cultural, and Philosophical Foundations of Urban Education
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001012||EDU||630||01||Historical, Cultural, and Philosophical Foundations of Urban Education||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program as a post-baccalaureate student required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course is offered concurrently with EDU 430.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 21|
- Restricted to program(s): Pre-Urban Teaching Program, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|