< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Historical, Cultural, and Philosophical Foundations of Urban Education
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001012||EDU||630||01||Historical, Cultural, and Philosophical Foundations of Urban Education||3.0||Open||
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: Admission to Urban Teacher Program as a post-baccalaureate student required to register. Clinical field experience hours are part of the course requirements.
- Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course is offered concurrently with EDU 430.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 26||Enrolled: 5||Seats Remaining: 21|
- Restricted to program(s): Pre-Urban Teaching Program, Urban Teacher Program/Prof Educ Curric
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$111.33|