< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Seeing Like a Social Scientist
Fall 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001012||SSCI||300||01||Seeing Like a Social Scientist||4.0||Full||
||Completely Online - Synchronous|
|8/26/2020 - 12/9/2020||W||6:00pm - 9:20pm||n/a||
- Note: Students must have earned 60 credits prior to taking this course or receive special permission from the department. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has required synchronous online meetings. To participate in the course, students must have access to a microphone, camera, and internet. Students will have to access D2L. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: This course has been converted to online.
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 24||Enrolled: 24||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Requires minimum credits: 60
- Restricted to the following major(s): Social Science
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|