< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Applied Psychology Research Internship
Fall 2019, Section 41
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|001001||PSYC||399||41||Applied Psychology Research Internship||4.0||Open||
|8/30/2019 - 12/13/2019||F||1:00pm - 3:00pm||Midway Center 104||
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisites: Psyc 312 AND EITHER Psyc 336 OR Psyc 344 OR Psyc 363. Contact instructor for permission to register. Note: This is a research internship involving topics within Social, Community, or I/O Psychology. This course meets weekly and combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Assignment due August 30, see D2L.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 5||Enrolled: 2||Seats Remaining: 3|
- Permission is required
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.