< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Fall 2019, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|8/24/2019 - 12/15/2019||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Note: This is a faculty designed independent study course. The instructor will send materials to registered students by e-mail during the first week of classes.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 7||Seats Remaining: 3|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.