< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Telecommunications and Internet Management - Part One
Fall 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000997||MIS||643||21||Telecommunications and Internet Management - Part One||2.0||Cancelled||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 10||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 10|
- Requires students to be admitted.
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is October 1, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$74.22|