< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Spring 2021, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
||Remote Teaching No In-Person|
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||Th||6:00pm - 8:30pm||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Synchronous Completely Online; required meetings.
- Note: This class is in the process of being cancelled due to low enrollment. Recommended: MGMT 310 Principles of Management or MGMT 320 Organizational Behavior. Note: This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. This course will have synchronous sessions on the following dates: Thursday, Jan. 21; Feb. 4, 25; April 15. Synchronous sessions will be held from 6:00-8:30 pm. Attendance at the first class meeting is required; no one will be admitted to this course after the first class meeting.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Cancelled||Size: 32||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 32|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- HRM 310 - Human Resource Management: A Strategic Framework
- Permission is required
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|