< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
The Educated Reader: Analytical Reading
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000993||RDNG||112||01||The Educated Reader: Analytical Reading||4.0||Open||
|1/15/2020 - 4/29/2020||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Founders Hall L119||
- Community Engagement
- Prerequisite: Students with an Accuplacer Reading Comprehension Score lower than 78 may not be prepared to succeed in this class. Contact the instructor if you have any questions about your readiness. Note: RDNG 112 may be used as a general education elective.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 22||Enrolled: 0||Seats Remaining: 22|
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Oral and Visual Communication
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.