< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Observing and Assessing Young Children: Birth Through Age Five
Fall 2019, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000985||PSYC||357||01||Observing and Assessing Young Children: Birth Through Age Five||3.0||Open||
|8/27/2019 - 12/3/2019||T||6:30pm - 9:00pm||Midway Center A||
- Note: Fieldwork required. Students are required to have a Department of Human Services background study to complete assignments in the field. The cost of the background study is $40-$50.
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 15||Seats Remaining: 17|
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 25, 2019.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$108.33|
- Employ the methods and data that historians and social and behavioral scientists use to investigate the human condition.
- Examine social institutions and processes across a range of historical periods and cultures.
- Use and critique alternative explanatory systems or theories.
- Develop and communicate alternative explanations or solutions for contemporary social issues.