< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Writing in Your Major: Focus on Nursing
Spring 2021, Section 53
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000979||WRIT||331||53||Writing in Your Major: Focus on Nursing||4.0||Full||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Note: Reserved for pre-RN to BSN, MANE (admitted) and Dental Hygiene students. All others may contact email@example.com for space availability. This is an online course, not an independent study. Course has no required face-to-face or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Full||Size: 22||Enrolled: 23||Seats Remaining: 0|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
- Restricted to the following major(s): Nursing Pre-MANE BSN Program, MANE BSN Program, Dental Hygiene BS
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- General Education/Liberal Studies Elect.
- Upper Division Liberal Studies
- Writing 2
- Understand/demonstrate the writing and speaking processes through invention, organization, drafting, revision, editing and presentation.
- Participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- Locate, evaluate, and synthesize in a responsible manner material from diverse sources and points of view.
- Select appropriate communication choices for specific audiences.
- Construct logical and coherent arguments.
- Use authority, point-of-view, and individual voice and style in their writing and speaking.
- Employ syntax and usage appropriate to academic disciplines and the professional world.