< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Museums and Galleries
Spring 2020, Section 01
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000979||ARTS||300||01||Museums and Galleries||4.0||Open||
|1/15/2020 - 4/29/2020||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center 370-CC||
- Fee: $17.91 Note: There will be a supply fee associated with this course. Transportation and parking fees are the student's responsibility.
- Personal Property-Service Charge
- Community Engagement
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 24||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 8|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 23, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$146.44|
- Demonstrate awareness of the scope and variety of works in the arts and humanities.
- Understand those works as expressions of individual and human values within an historical and social context.
- Respond critically to works in the arts and humanities.
- Engage in the creative process or interpretive performance.
- Articulate an informed personal reaction to works in the arts and humanities.