< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Accounting I
Fall 2021, Section 02
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000975||ACCT||311||02||Intermediate Accounting I||4.0||Open||
|8/25/2021 - 12/8/2021||W||1:00pm - 4:20pm||Midway Center P||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- First day attendance is mandatory.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: Download the syllabus from the course D2L site and do the assignment for week one. This course combines reduced classroom time with significant online work. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr. Meeting dates: Wednesdays Aug. 25; Sept. 15, 29; Oct. 13, 27; Nov. 17; Dec. 1.
- Converted Due to COVID-19
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 9||Seats Remaining: 23|
- This course requires both of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|