< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Strategic Management Accounting
Fall 2021, Section 52
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000970||ACCT||320||52||Strategic Management Accounting||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 16||Seats Remaining: 16|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
Adding course is closed. Dropping course is closed.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|