< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Strategic Management Accounting
Fall 2021, Section 51
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000969||ACCT||320||51||Strategic Management Accounting||4.0||Open||
|8/21/2021 - 12/12/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Participation Required First Week of Class.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: Information explaining the differences between course types and the in-person instruction plans can be found at: https://www.metrostate.edu/deliverymethods
- Note: Refer to the course syllabus located in the Content section of the course D2L Web site and prepare the assignment for the first class meeting. This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 12||Seats Remaining: 20|
- This course requires all three of these prerequisites
- ACCT 210 - Financial Accounting
- ECON 202 - Microeconomics
- MATH 115 - College Algebra
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is August 27, 2021. The last day to drop this course is August 27, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is November 22, 2021.