< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Intermediate Spanish I
Spring 2021, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000922||SPAN||201||21||Intermediate Spanish I||4.0||Open||
|1/11/2021 - 5/3/2021||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Prerequisite: Normally students should have already completed two semesters of college-level Spanish; this requirement may be waived with the instructor's consent. Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 4||Seats Remaining: 6|
The last day to add this course is January 16, 2021. The last day to drop this course is January 15, 2021.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 12, 2021.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|
- Describe and analyze political, economic, and cultural elements which influence relations of states and societies in their historical and contemporary dimensions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of cultural, social, religious and linguistic differences.
- Analyze specific international problems, illustrating the cultural, economic, and political differences that affect their solution.
- Understand the role of a world citizen and the responsibility world citizens share for their common global future.