< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
American Indian Spirituality
Spring 2020, Section 50
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000903||ETHS||334||50||American Indian Spirituality||4.0||Open||
|1/13/2020 - 5/4/2020||n/a||na - na||n/a||
- Overlap: RELS 322 American Indian Spirituality. Note: This is a completely online course, not an independent study. Course has no required in-person or synchronous meetings. There are required online activities and assignments each week. May require remotely proctored exams that require a webcam and microphone. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 32||Enrolled: 13||Seats Remaining: 19|
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 19, 2020. The last day to drop this course is January 17, 2020.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 13, 2020.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$144.44|
- Demonstrate an awareness of the individual and institutional dynamics of unequal power relations between groups in contemporary society.
- Analyze their own attitudes, behaviors, concepts and beliefs regarding diversity, racism, and bigotry.
- Demonstrate communication skills necessary for living and working effectively in a society with great population diversity.