< New Search Continue to Review My Plan >
Hotel and Restaurant Chain Management
Spring 2022, Section 21
|ID #||Subj||#||Sec||Title||Dates||Days||Time||Crds||Status||Instructor||Delivery Method||Loc|
|000898||MGMT||370||21||Hotel and Restaurant Chain Management||4.0||Open||
|1/10/2022 - 5/3/2022||n/a||n/a||n/a||
- Online Faculty-Designed Independent Study.
- Asynchronous Completely Online; no class meetings.
- Note: This is a completely online faculty-designed independent study. No required proctored exams. Intermediate computer/Internet skills required. For online learning and course access information go to www.metrostate.edu/solr.
|Offered through: Metropolitan State University.|
|Campus: Metropolitan State University.||Location: z MnSCU Metropolitan State University.|
|Status: Open||Size: 10||Enrolled: 3||Seats Remaining: 7|
- This course requires the following prerequisite
- MGMT 310 - Management Principles and Practices
- Requires minimum credits: 30
The last day to add this course is January 14, 2022. The last day to drop this course is January 14, 2022.
The last day to withdraw from this course is April 11, 2022.
|Approximate Course Fees:||$148.44|